Kerry Barker An EveryDay Scrapbooker

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Start of Something New . . .

Fall always feels like a time for beginnings, my niece started college this year, my nephew started high school this year, and it is time for me to start something new too!

If you loved my monthly layout classes and you loved my project classes then don't despair. I am working on a plan to start a monthly subscription service for a New 2 Page Layout and a New Papercrafting Project EVERY WEEK! I also want to add in some online videos (okay I really don't know how to do this but my 14 year old nephew tells me it is easy peasy), and other cool stuff. So how fun will this be?

You will have the option to either just subscribe to the handouts or to buy the project and page kits. This way you can either create with brand new stuff, or use product from your stash (come on we all know what paper hoarders we all are!). Okay, so I totally realize that many of you have PILES of partially finished projects, or even worse kits that have never been opened. So in the interest of promoting healthy scrapbooking habits, I am going to start hosting some free workshop evenings - or maybe afternoons to assemble the new page kits and project kits and even to add some photos.

All of this is still in the planning stages, but my goal is to get this all going later this week. Yesterday I picked out some super cute new Cosmo Cricket paper for my first weekly paper project (hint- grandparents day is just around the corner) and a cute layout. The vintage vibe of their new Togetherness line is just perfect for a Grandparent's brag book.
I welcome any and all comments, suggestions, questions, guidance, etc. even potential names for my new venture- is weeklypaperprojects.com too lame?
Cheers!
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment