Kerry Barker An EveryDay Scrapbooker

Friday, August 20, 2010

Big Changes for me too

Hey
Well this was a tough decision week for me, but I am not going to be teaching at The Mad Scrapper in Issaquah any longer. I don't really like discussing personal stuff, so the details don't really matter. I still really love the store and the owners but it just won't continue to be a fit for me. I am sad, Tuesday night was my last class there. I have taught in the store since 2003, when I came back from my first CKU and had just made my very first mini album.

So, now more time for Scrap Yard Chicks, spending time with my parents, my mom is supposed to be coming home from rehab next week (the kind for a broken hip- not like Lindsey Lohan), helping out John with his real estate biz, etc.

I am going to continue to post projects on my blog, I have a new subscription idea that I am going to pursue for weekly paper projects- kind of like the Thursday Free For All classes that I did at The Mad Scrapper. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment