Kerry Barker An EveryDay Scrapbooker

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Entry into the World of Blogging

I have always been resistant the the "blog" movement. Most of my friends have blogs where they post their amazing photographs and fun events. Okay, that is not my style. I don't take amazing photographs, (I actually use a point and shoot digital camera), and most of the stuff in my life is not interesting enough to read about. But I wanted to post some of my class projects and layouts that I teach at my local scrapbook store www.madscrapper.com.

So here I am venturing into the world of blogging. I will try and keep up by posting some of my fun project ideas. I was pretty impressed with myself that I figured out how to do those amazing slide shows on the side. Pretty cool huh?

I also needed to learn about blogging for my husband www.johnbarker.net who is starting his Real Estate Blog. Its always easier to create something for someone else if you have done it yourself first. So enjoy, leave a comment if you like.
-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment